3 CARD PULL
This 3 card pull is a representation of the past, present and future.
When checking out make sure to choose "PICK-UP" as a shipping option. We will contact you directly through email to schedule your reading.
The Floracle makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services offered by their Tarot readers. By booking The Floracle tarot’s services, you explicitly acknowledge that all Tarot readings and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
By enlisting the services of The Floracle, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of The Floracle readings is to empower the client. If you are seeking a purely predictive Tarot reading, you may wish to contact a different style of reader.
2. The Floracle readers will interpret the cards to the best of their ability, will conduct the reading with honesty and openness, and if they cannot interpret the cards clearly they will tell you that.
3. The Floracle readers will keep everything a client says and everything that is revealed in a reading 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. The Floracle readings are non-judgmental, and we welcome clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths and sexual orientations.
5. The Floracle will not do a reading to see what someone other than the client is doing or feeling, nor will they do a reading for anyone under 18 years old.
6. The Floracle will strive to give clients positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
7. The Floracle readers will not give advice in areas for which they are not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which the reader is not qualified, they will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
8. Our readers will constantly strive to improve their Tarot reading skills, and to always be learning and growing.
9. The intention when doing a reading is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive.
10. The Floracle reserves the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that they feel they cannot answer, or one that goes against this Code of Ethics.